During this unprecedented period related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to be as proactive as possible to ensure the health and wellness of my valued clients. This is a fluid situation that healthcare professionals continue to monitor for new updates, as well as operating and protocol guidelines to contain the potential spread. At Studio Doucet, sanitation and safety have always been paramount. My sanitation and hygiene procedures are based on best practices, State of Ohio licensure, and current CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
In this regard, I will be wearing a mask, face shield, and gloves during your service.
Clients are required to wear their own mask before entering the Studio.
Upon entry, your temperature will be taken with a no-contact digital thermometer.
Best Practices for All to Stay Healthy (CDC)
- Stay home when you are sick, especially with flu-like symptoms.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Regularly apply hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).
- Avoid hugging, kissing and handshakes whenever possible.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
As my client, if you have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well, I understand and request for you to please contact me as early as possible to reschedule. Being on time is also essential to avoid overlap with other clients. As the world continues to monitor this situation, I will provide updates as they become available to best protect the health of myself and my clients.